Compresension Questions1. How does a rising stock market infold?
2. What is an impulse wave?
3. What can corrective waves form?
4. Does the increased number of movements change the technical significance of price pattern?
5. How do markets move according to Elliott?
6. What is the main problem which the analyst has to solve?
7. What makes wave — counting difficult?
8. Which wave is the most important for the investor and why?
9. Why is distorted wave detection extremely difficult?
ExercisesEx. 1. Put questions to the underlined words.
Ex. 2. Draw up a plan of the article.
Ex. 3. Discuss the pros and cons of the Elliott wave theory. Ex. 4. Read and translate the text and the article.